blah,
after reading my friend's blog...
don't look for me. that was just my way of bitchin' and whining.
I wouldn't even want to get set up. That would annoy me to hell.
So let me send my apologies since I annoyed some of you out there.
I was only joking around. Not serious in any way.
I'd rather find someone on my own.
and, plus, now just isn't the right time.
I suppose another reason I said that was, just to force myself to get in that *mode*
---eh whatever that means.
after reading my friend's blog...
don't look for me. that was just my way of bitchin' and whining.
I wouldn't even want to get set up. That would annoy me to hell.
So let me send my apologies since I annoyed some of you out there.
I was only joking around. Not serious in any way.
I'd rather find someone on my own.
and, plus, now just isn't the right time.
I suppose another reason I said that was, just to force myself to get in that *mode*
---eh whatever that means.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home