Impossible Poet - SKY :: Chapter 30 SKY@Korea

the absurd, the impossible, the irrational, illogical, emotional world of SKY

Monday, April 01, 2002

Ah, been awhile since my last blog eh?
Well now that work is over and classes have started, I have less time to squander away blogging.
I mean,, I need to do things like,, wash the dishes and laundry! argh!
and cook food and more and more and more...

Well I was up in NYC most of the weekend. Had a wonderful time up there with a special person.
We took a walk over the Broklyn bridge, what a view! I'll have to go during the night sometime, the sight must be breath taking. Also went to central park...I'm don't recall what else ... oh yes, we played this jenga imitation game called... hmm.. i don't recall, all I remember about it was that they had red, yellow and blue pieces. The loser was forced to run around a flag pole.. well, we compromised, she only had to skip around once, and do jumping jacks around it the second time.
hahahahahaahahah... wait, I mean...poor her.. ;*(
oh no! where has the time gone?
I have so much more to say too!
but eh..what can you do?
I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home