aye, it has been awhile since the last blog update.
Well I was up in nyc again this whole weekend. Had a wonderful time as usual. erhm what else... eh...
i'm tired?
I need to get focused with school work!!
I am FINALLY getting the hang of getting around in NYC, boy, the subways are like a maze, to top it off, i'm used there are sooo many different trains going here and there..
Also planning a trip to San Juan in about 5 weeks, during my week off, that should be interesting.
Well I was up in nyc again this whole weekend. Had a wonderful time as usual. erhm what else... eh...
i'm tired?
I need to get focused with school work!!
I am FINALLY getting the hang of getting around in NYC, boy, the subways are like a maze, to top it off, i'm used there are sooo many different trains going here and there..
Also planning a trip to San Juan in about 5 weeks, during my week off, that should be interesting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home