Impossible Poet - SKY :: Chapter 30 SKY@Korea

the absurd, the impossible, the irrational, illogical, emotional world of SKY

Sunday, June 23, 2002

Being Steamed in the Heat
ugh, so very hot in this apartment...

my significant other came by this Saturday to visit and left earlier today. We didn't do much, but being with her is all that I need.
3 Month anniversary draws near... it is hard to believe that I have known her for over 1/2 an year... Well, in some senses, I feel like I have known her for all my life. Hard to imagine life without her.
She gave me a scrap book she made, with various poems, pictures, and our memorabilia.. a picture of us, movie stubs, lyrics to a song... I must say, I have never recieved such a thoughful gift. She is something wonderous...I pray for her happiness each day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home