Impossible Poet - SKY :: Chapter 30 SKY@Korea

the absurd, the impossible, the irrational, illogical, emotional world of SKY

Thursday, December 18, 2003

The new tommorow that I had spoke of so long ago, must finally be at hand.
Long it has been since my visit to my solace.

A new beginning has dawned on me in every sense.
Goals will be set, the great molding has begun..
for so long, I have been a formless blob of lathargy


-begin tangent(sp?)

(had to use the thesaurus to remember this word - but sometimes, there is just that perfect word to be used, and its there..out there, it waits, yearning to be used, and likewise, i yearn to use that word)

-end tangent (sp?)

though a little hardships and conquering my own challenges,
I shall mold myself.
magnificant bronze statue under the sun, standing tall as the Collasus(?),
I shall win my love back once more, without her doubts, sweep her off her feet, a 360,
not 180, where I once won her over by bedazzling her with the brute force of love.
How strange it feels writing these words together,
brute and love. But it seems that after some thought and experience,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home