I feel as if I haven't written in a long time... Well, it isn't just a feeling, it is a fact. I just haven't felt the urge to write like the past... I do miss it. Feeling the writer's high, when words flow from my mind to the tips of my fingers... like a gushing stream... quite refreshing. I suppose I just don't have that much idle time... but that is just a lame excuse, I create idle times, such as this, when I should be studying for my morning exam tommorow, or my other exam on wednesday, or the other one on thursday...argh. I fear my drive for school has completely dried up. There wasn't too much to begin with. But I can also claim that it is the field I am in... but again, that is just another lame excuse... There should be no excuses, I should throw everything and more to school work. I mean, I am the one who is squandering my parent's hard earned money.... I look down at myself with bitterness, anger, and shame. What makes it worse? The fact that I am aware of this, and I continue falling down this pit.
But amidst this bleak darkness that I have trapped myself in, there is also a ray of hope, a bright ray of light. That light helps me continue fighting, even as I fall.
But amidst this bleak darkness that I have trapped myself in, there is also a ray of hope, a bright ray of light. That light helps me continue fighting, even as I fall.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home