Yesterday, as I sat in front of my computer - watching my life tick on by with every drop of sweat that formed on my forehead - I was seized by an urge, a need to woo my dear L-belle. I rushed to get ready, packed a book for the ride, a bottle of water for the walk and set off to nyc. Only the heat and a few hours stood in my way between my goal. My passion driving me to the limits, I fought hunger, heat and fatigue ... flowers, more flowers, and looking into her eyes.
4 months have passed since that day made the unexpected vist, and 6 months have passed since I made the surprise visit on valentines day.
...
4 months have passed since that day made the unexpected vist, and 6 months have passed since I made the surprise visit on valentines day.
...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home