Now playing: Some korean movie.
I write, I write, now,
trying to grasp on to the breath of inspiration that passes by like a shadow. If I pause for even a second, it is gone without a trace. There cannot be such a pause. It cannot end...I desperately cling on to this moment... and already it is gone. Hollow and empty. My mind is barren once more and all I have left is the blinking cursor and handful of words thown onto some digital paper...
I must become inspired. Motivated to renew my vigor. The flame that burned strongly within me has now turned into mere breath of light.
To this day, I have failed myself, my family, my brother.
How is he, the brother who never once called out my name. The brother who I had disdained his prescence. The brother who loved Raffi so - does he rest well with his tapes beside him? The worn out raffi tapes, beside his stiff and decaying body... Does he rest well? In his small cage.
He can't be.. he never liked being restrained. I remember sometimes when i had to watch him, i'd just keep him in my room and wouldn't let him out. I wouldn't let him touch anything but is few toys. Now that he is in another room, locked in..did I cause that as well?
If I had done something sooner. If i had been someone that takes initiative and takes action,
he may not be trapped in his eternal tomb. The brother who never spoke even his own name, or felt the love of a woman.
I'd like to think he is free and unbound by any obstacles in his way.
Be free, my brother..
be free.
I write, I write, now,
trying to grasp on to the breath of inspiration that passes by like a shadow. If I pause for even a second, it is gone without a trace. There cannot be such a pause. It cannot end...I desperately cling on to this moment... and already it is gone. Hollow and empty. My mind is barren once more and all I have left is the blinking cursor and handful of words thown onto some digital paper...
I must become inspired. Motivated to renew my vigor. The flame that burned strongly within me has now turned into mere breath of light.
To this day, I have failed myself, my family, my brother.
How is he, the brother who never once called out my name. The brother who I had disdained his prescence. The brother who loved Raffi so - does he rest well with his tapes beside him? The worn out raffi tapes, beside his stiff and decaying body... Does he rest well? In his small cage.
He can't be.. he never liked being restrained. I remember sometimes when i had to watch him, i'd just keep him in my room and wouldn't let him out. I wouldn't let him touch anything but is few toys. Now that he is in another room, locked in..did I cause that as well?
If I had done something sooner. If i had been someone that takes initiative and takes action,
he may not be trapped in his eternal tomb. The brother who never spoke even his own name, or felt the love of a woman.
I'd like to think he is free and unbound by any obstacles in his way.
Be free, my brother..
be free.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home