Now Playing: Chopin - Nocturne #1 In F Minor?
Status: Tired as a mofo.
The turn over rate on employees at my current company is pretty damned high.
Another co worker will be leaving soon. Which I knew about but he was supposed to quit in about a month. However, he got a call his from mother today letting him know that they had to move back down to South Carolina next weekend.
Next week will be hell for those that are left. And another bites the dust? No, another one escapes the hell known to me as Top Comm. Each time someone leaves, each time someone escapes this place... I feel a peculiar blend of sadness, jealousy and even relief. I am sad to see them go, I am jealous that they are going, and I am relieved for their sake they do not have to come to this place each day. No doubt, there are other feelings mixed in to this emotion pool, but I don't feel that I can expand on it much more. My writing skills have decayed, I find it hard to write freely as I once did....
So what am I still doing here? I can only blame myself for lack of effort.
씨뻘~
On a totally random sidenote, I haven't shaved in a few days. I'm trying to hold out as much as i can to see what i look like with some kind of beard...ㅋㅋ..
Status: Tired as a mofo.
The turn over rate on employees at my current company is pretty damned high.
Another co worker will be leaving soon. Which I knew about but he was supposed to quit in about a month. However, he got a call his from mother today letting him know that they had to move back down to South Carolina next weekend.
Next week will be hell for those that are left. And another bites the dust? No, another one escapes the hell known to me as Top Comm. Each time someone leaves, each time someone escapes this place... I feel a peculiar blend of sadness, jealousy and even relief. I am sad to see them go, I am jealous that they are going, and I am relieved for their sake they do not have to come to this place each day. No doubt, there are other feelings mixed in to this emotion pool, but I don't feel that I can expand on it much more. My writing skills have decayed, I find it hard to write freely as I once did....
So what am I still doing here? I can only blame myself for lack of effort.
씨뻘~
On a totally random sidenote, I haven't shaved in a few days. I'm trying to hold out as much as i can to see what i look like with some kind of beard...ㅋㅋ..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home