Impossible Poet - SKY :: Chapter 30 SKY@Korea

the absurd, the impossible, the irrational, illogical, emotional world of SKY

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Musical Artist of the Day: Live
Particular Songs: Where'd You Go? - Fort Minor, Turn My Head - Live

Smoking is something I started so causually and haphazardly that I never thought that I'd be hooked. I remember that moment, alone, at night. When I decided to smoke for the sheer feel of it. I always thought the image of someone standing alone in the middle of the night, was somewhat poetic in a way. I still do revel in those quiet moments of peace with a cigarrette.

I've been keeping myself quite occupied of late. There isn't much free time. My life right now consists of working, working out..then some golfing on the weekends. With the little free time I do have, I seem to waste it on online activity such as counter strike....

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you're happy or something. I mean that too, but ofcourse you'll think I don't, once again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home