On the subject of Room Salons
Yesterday night was my first visit to what koreans call Room Salon. Basically, it is a place for men to go - to drink, to sing, to talk, all with a female partner - an escort. If I had to compare such a place to something in american culture, it is almost like an escort service.
Some of my co workers and I visited this newly opened room salon. The building from the outside would indicate that the building was a bar or a club of some sort. It was placed, probably intentially, away from other stores and returant. It was a stand-alone building with a stylish neon light for their name above the main door.
Why I decided to goto such a place, some might be wondering. My main motivation for wanting to go was for curiosity's sake. I feel that a man should expierence everything that the world has to offer. Also, I would not have to pay for the bill... Otherwise, I couldn't afford to visit such a place.
Upon entering this room salon, I noticed how large it was. The first floor was a bar/lounge area. The lights were dim, red seemed to be the main color theme of this place. I was told that this place just recently opened a week ago.
My party was promptly greeted by a waiter. Pinkish shirt, necktie, dress pants. After inquiring about the size of our party, we were lead further into this building. We passed though many rooms, each labeled with a number. It reminded me of a Korean kareoke place. I wondered how many of those were occupied.
We were lead into a spacious room.
I can't write anymore , i suck!
Yesterday night was my first visit to what koreans call Room Salon. Basically, it is a place for men to go - to drink, to sing, to talk, all with a female partner - an escort. If I had to compare such a place to something in american culture, it is almost like an escort service.
Some of my co workers and I visited this newly opened room salon. The building from the outside would indicate that the building was a bar or a club of some sort. It was placed, probably intentially, away from other stores and returant. It was a stand-alone building with a stylish neon light for their name above the main door.
Why I decided to goto such a place, some might be wondering. My main motivation for wanting to go was for curiosity's sake. I feel that a man should expierence everything that the world has to offer. Also, I would not have to pay for the bill... Otherwise, I couldn't afford to visit such a place.
Upon entering this room salon, I noticed how large it was. The first floor was a bar/lounge area. The lights were dim, red seemed to be the main color theme of this place. I was told that this place just recently opened a week ago.
My party was promptly greeted by a waiter. Pinkish shirt, necktie, dress pants. After inquiring about the size of our party, we were lead further into this building. We passed though many rooms, each labeled with a number. It reminded me of a Korean kareoke place. I wondered how many of those were occupied.
We were lead into a spacious room.
I can't write anymore , i suck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home