Impossible Poet - SKY :: Chapter 30 SKY@Korea

the absurd, the impossible, the irrational, illogical, emotional world of SKY

Monday, May 08, 2006

Now Playing: Nino Rota - The Halls of Fear...(Godfather soundtrack??)
Current thoughts: I want some kind of profound change, and new job.

Edit: 05/12/2006
Now Playing: Stone Temple Pilots - Unglued
Current Thoughts: 사는개 왜이리 좃갔냐?



Self Analysis

Sometimes I find myself disgusting.
I take procrastination to a new level.
Too often, I find myself waddling in my own pool of self-pity.
Things must change, and I must make an effort.

Today, I make a list of my faults and flaws in an attempt to work on changing some of these things. To be fair, perhaps I should list what I think my positive traits are as well.

장점
I am passionate about the things I like.
I like to think that I like challenges.
I am highly empathetic towards other's moods.
I am somewhat creative in thinking.
I tend to be skilled at consoling others.
I find myself to be above-average on most things.


단점
I take to take procrastination to a new level.
Following through with actions.
I tend to get jealous easily.
Impatience.
Too undecisive and introverted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home