Now Playing: The sound of the leaves rustling from the wind.
I've been having trouble sleeping as of late. It could be the engergy drinks like Redbull or Monster drink but there are some things weighing on my mind. Days go by so fast and I find myself still. A state of lethargy. I wish I could spill my thoughts into words as I used to before, but I find this difficult these days. Lately, I feel I have lost myself.
Leena was right, we weren't on the same road. Instead of trying to align my road, I veered off onto the forest. I am lost in the woods. All I can see are the trees, obstructing my view. I do not know where I am headed. I simply walk forward, perhaps even in circles. The leaves are rustling.
I must learn to golf better.
I've been having trouble sleeping as of late. It could be the engergy drinks like Redbull or Monster drink but there are some things weighing on my mind. Days go by so fast and I find myself still. A state of lethargy. I wish I could spill my thoughts into words as I used to before, but I find this difficult these days. Lately, I feel I have lost myself.
Leena was right, we weren't on the same road. Instead of trying to align my road, I veered off onto the forest. I am lost in the woods. All I can see are the trees, obstructing my view. I do not know where I am headed. I simply walk forward, perhaps even in circles. The leaves are rustling.
I must learn to golf better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home