Song: None
Mood: Wishy Washy?
For those that don't already know - I did get the job offer at CDI. This pretty much is the go ahead for me to buy the tickets which I will be doing within this week - I hope.
There is a new movie that is coming out soon that I am highly anticipating!
It is called Time, by Kim Ki Duk. For those of you who aren't familar with him....you should check him out!
15 Work days left till I am out of Top Comm!
No more phone calls, no more call transfers, no more holding, no more phones, no more phone cards..
I'll miss it in a way, masochistic way perhaps?
The big debate goes on, with what do I do with my computer. How do i bring it with me!
decisions decisions. though I must admit it would be a good thing for me to be detached from the cyber world a bit...but then again I can't bear to think it either! It hasn't been too long since I got the computer and I don't wnat to buy one in Korea... of course Korea has no shortage of PC rooms....
Mood: Wishy Washy?
For those that don't already know - I did get the job offer at CDI. This pretty much is the go ahead for me to buy the tickets which I will be doing within this week - I hope.
There is a new movie that is coming out soon that I am highly anticipating!
It is called Time, by Kim Ki Duk. For those of you who aren't familar with him....you should check him out!
15 Work days left till I am out of Top Comm!
No more phone calls, no more call transfers, no more holding, no more phones, no more phone cards..
I'll miss it in a way, masochistic way perhaps?
The big debate goes on, with what do I do with my computer. How do i bring it with me!
decisions decisions. though I must admit it would be a good thing for me to be detached from the cyber world a bit...but then again I can't bear to think it either! It hasn't been too long since I got the computer and I don't wnat to buy one in Korea... of course Korea has no shortage of PC rooms....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home