Day: Maybe a Month? since I came to Seoul...
Hello hello,
I am alive and well, despite north korean nuclear tests and the seoul pollution.
Finally started training for the private school I will be working for....
Let me tell ya, it's no joke! They are hardcore with their intensive training.
They aren't kiddin' when they say intensive...
So, it will be day 5 of training tommorow...well later today since I was up till 1 AM STUDYING and PREPARING... (insert gasp here)
In fact, I have to go in on Saturday because the performance on my mock teaching session on the first program I was prepped for was lacking? A little embarrassing but, hey, better being a bit more prepared than being thrown into a classroom full of kids...blargh.
I am set to start next Tuesday at a branch location... provided I don't totally f-up my next mock teaching session...which I won't because I STUDIED (insert gasp again)
or so I hope at least.
On the 2nd day of training they had us take this grammar test that I didn't take too seriously..but I ended up just passing! Apparently, numerous others failed and had to take it again ...
Anyway, things are progressing here, I'm about to get my own place , start working, etc.
Pictures are on the computer and I shall do my best to upload them somewhere ....sometime.....
but don't expect too much! at least I updated my blog (insert yet another gasp)
I have much more to say but damn, I'm tired.
please comment and such!
Hello hello,
I am alive and well, despite north korean nuclear tests and the seoul pollution.
Finally started training for the private school I will be working for....
Let me tell ya, it's no joke! They are hardcore with their intensive training.
They aren't kiddin' when they say intensive...
So, it will be day 5 of training tommorow...well later today since I was up till 1 AM STUDYING and PREPARING... (insert gasp here)
In fact, I have to go in on Saturday because the performance on my mock teaching session on the first program I was prepped for was lacking? A little embarrassing but, hey, better being a bit more prepared than being thrown into a classroom full of kids...blargh.
I am set to start next Tuesday at a branch location... provided I don't totally f-up my next mock teaching session...which I won't because I STUDIED (insert gasp again)
or so I hope at least.
On the 2nd day of training they had us take this grammar test that I didn't take too seriously..but I ended up just passing! Apparently, numerous others failed and had to take it again ...
Anyway, things are progressing here, I'm about to get my own place , start working, etc.
Pictures are on the computer and I shall do my best to upload them somewhere ....sometime.....
but don't expect too much! at least I updated my blog (insert yet another gasp)
I have much more to say but damn, I'm tired.
please comment and such!

3 Comments:
At 9:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dang. Sounds stressful, yet interesting. Good luck!!! GANBATE!
At 5:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday man! And get on MySpace or Facebook so we can keep better tabs on you. :)
At 10:25 PM,
SKY said…
Thanks guys.... but myspace is so deadddd :(
Post a Comment
<< Home