11/16/2006
Things I like about Korea
Many 24/7 Delivery Services
No Tipping, No Delivery charges
Lots of girls.
I mean lots of pretty girls.
No, I mean lots of pretty girls in short skirts - (much better)
Cheap Soju (approx $3)
Cheap Cigs (approx $2.50)
Abundant Source and Variety of Instant Noodle Products
Great Public Transportation System
Did I mention No Tipping? I mean even at resturants and bars!!
I'll continue with things I don't like about Korea sometime and edit other things as well
Things I like about Korea
Many 24/7 Delivery Services
No Tipping, No Delivery charges
Lots of girls.
I mean lots of pretty girls.
No, I mean lots of pretty girls in short skirts - (much better)
Cheap Soju (approx $3)
Cheap Cigs (approx $2.50)
Abundant Source and Variety of Instant Noodle Products
Great Public Transportation System
Did I mention No Tipping? I mean even at resturants and bars!!
I'll continue with things I don't like about Korea sometime and edit other things as well

3 Comments:
At 11:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
glad to see you're doing well and enjoying korea =)
At 11:29 PM,
SKY said…
Dear Anonymous,
I hope you are doing well as well(which I am sure you actually are..) and I hope to hear from you again
At 11:29 PM,
SKY said…
Dear cnjnctvsynth,
Indeed friend,
Indeed.
Post a Comment
<< Home