Yam Yam and SangChu
μμ and μμΆ
During my stay with Han hyung and Jin Nang nuna.
I have found a new found love for dogs!
We have Yam Yam, and overgrown male cockerspaniel with an infinite appetite and
Sangchu, a petite, female Maltese who's behavior is more suitable for a cat than a dog.
I'd go in to details, but I need to get ready for work .... 1:32 PM
I will be moving into my own place tommorow!
Pictures will follow sometime....anyone know a good FREE image server? :D
μμ and μμΆ
During my stay with Han hyung and Jin Nang nuna.
I have found a new found love for dogs!
We have Yam Yam, and overgrown male cockerspaniel with an infinite appetite and
Sangchu, a petite, female Maltese who's behavior is more suitable for a cat than a dog.
I'd go in to details, but I need to get ready for work .... 1:32 PM
I will be moving into my own place tommorow!
Pictures will follow sometime....anyone know a good FREE image server? :D

2 Comments:
At 8:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
What's wrong with your flickr account? I guess you could try Pixagogo.
At 11:14 PM,
SKY said…
Well, since you have to pay for more bandwidth..and it's a bit slow here :|
Post a Comment
<< Home