Happy Belated B day Eddie!
I'm sorry Eddie! I didn't even wish you a happy birthday..even electronically -_-
I know you are not a big fan of celebrating your B day..but I hope you had a good one!
In addition...
WECOME TO BEING 27!!!
misery loves company
So, what the hell is new here?
I wish I could say otherwise...
I've been a bit busier than normal because of extra morning classes for this month.
I only have one more class to left though!
I was stuck with teaching GRAMMAR.
For some unknown reason, they threw me the highest level grammar course.
Did I ever LEARN grammar?
No.
What the hell is an INFINITIVE?
Hell, What the heck is a perfect tense?
Alas, thanks to this class, I know what they are.
har har har
I'm sorry Eddie! I didn't even wish you a happy birthday..even electronically -_-
I know you are not a big fan of celebrating your B day..but I hope you had a good one!
In addition...
WECOME TO BEING 27!!!
misery loves company
So, what the hell is new here?
I wish I could say otherwise...
I've been a bit busier than normal because of extra morning classes for this month.
I only have one more class to left though!
I was stuck with teaching GRAMMAR.
For some unknown reason, they threw me the highest level grammar course.
Did I ever LEARN grammar?
No.
What the hell is an INFINITIVE?
Hell, What the heck is a perfect tense?
Alas, thanks to this class, I know what they are.
har har har

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home