Music: 사랑따위: Part 2
Topic: One of 'dem Stream of Conciousness drivel
Does drinking alone qualify one to be an alcoholic?
Sidenote: Go Eagles
그자리에.
Radiohead, Creep -
I don't belong here.
난정말 몰랐는데
생각도 못했는데
그자리에
As I sit here, with a bottle of soju, listening to one of 'dem korean songs.
I feel content.
I'm a strange one, I often find solace in loneliness, or is it just a facade?
그자리에,
나만 남았는데
그자리에, 오
그자리에
Already 3 months have passed and I am no closer to where I was before I came here.
소주 bottle 2, 5/6th's way.
난절말몰랐는데
사랑하기에, 사랑하기에..
에 에 에 에 에
I try to see things from so many angles, perhaps that is my mistake.
나또믿었어
그리고난꿈을꿨어.
Is everything truely a double edged sword?
Perhaps I try to hard to find the best way, the best thought,
then when I fail finding such an idea,
I fail, running out of time,
then I am force to choose out of desperation.
그자리에
Soju bottle 4/6ths, and we all know that's 2/3's
Lost my train of thought. d'oh
Holy shit, i just realized that it will be 2007 in like 40 minutes!
another year,
but at least i did something drastic
그자리에, 오
난정말 몰랐는데
The settlement for the accident I had is coming through.
For those of you that don't know, I had a car accident where a woman ran a red light and smashed my luxurious civic on the right side.
ah shit, well i need to go so
that's it for my drunken ramblings
adios amigos
Topic: One of 'dem Stream of Conciousness drivel
Does drinking alone qualify one to be an alcoholic?
Sidenote: Go Eagles
그자리에.
Radiohead, Creep -
I don't belong here.
난정말 몰랐는데
생각도 못했는데
그자리에
As I sit here, with a bottle of soju, listening to one of 'dem korean songs.
I feel content.
I'm a strange one, I often find solace in loneliness, or is it just a facade?
그자리에,
나만 남았는데
그자리에, 오
그자리에
Already 3 months have passed and I am no closer to where I was before I came here.
소주 bottle 2, 5/6th's way.
난절말몰랐는데
사랑하기에, 사랑하기에..
에 에 에 에 에
I try to see things from so many angles, perhaps that is my mistake.
나또믿었어
그리고난꿈을꿨어.
Is everything truely a double edged sword?
Perhaps I try to hard to find the best way, the best thought,
then when I fail finding such an idea,
I fail, running out of time,
then I am force to choose out of desperation.
그자리에
Soju bottle 4/6ths, and we all know that's 2/3's
Lost my train of thought. d'oh
Holy shit, i just realized that it will be 2007 in like 40 minutes!
another year,
but at least i did something drastic
그자리에, 오
난정말 몰랐는데
The settlement for the accident I had is coming through.
For those of you that don't know, I had a car accident where a woman ran a red light and smashed my luxurious civic on the right side.
ah shit, well i need to go so
that's it for my drunken ramblings
adios amigos

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home