Impossible Poet - SKY :: Chapter 30 SKY@Korea

the absurd, the impossible, the irrational, illogical, emotional world of SKY

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Still In Purgatory

Tommorow I am starting my part time work at WM, another branch of CDI.

If anyone is interested in such a job, go take a look.
I'll be grading essays. Mind you, a lot of these essays are low level and to complicate matters, the grammar checks I must make have to be categorized into specific, yet very non-comprehensive, categories. I haven't been saving up much $ at all, so I decided to be a bit more proactive.

Today, I went to 용산 ( Yong San ) to help a friend who wanted to get some cheap american DVDs. Yes, illegal copies. They sell them by the hundreds. I couldn't get myself to buy any since I am more than proficent in digital swashbucklin'. Only problem for me is that I do not know the ins and outs of getting my hands on the Korean series and such - untill it become readily available through popularity in other countries...

Yong San also has a small red light district. My friend, who also works at CDI, had never seen it in her stay at Korea so we checked it out. It is a small area, just short alley road that has glass door buildings with the girls sitting in side them wearing skimpy clothes. So, that was interesting.

Past weekend was a lot of drinking. It was also Han hyung's B-day party.
Writing...is difficult! I've become so lazy...~~

I live very close to the Coex in 삼성동 (Samsung Dong )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home