Impossible Poet - SKY :: Chapter 30 SKY@Korea

the absurd, the impossible, the irrational, illogical, emotional world of SKY

Sunday, April 22, 2007

So a friend from Greece came by to Seoul with her sister.
They are backpacking through asia. They arrived from Japan, after traveling throughout for 2-3 weeks. They arrived in Bu-San and went to Gwang-Ju, where they didn't have too great a time!

I've made 김치찌개 twice now, and still working on my variation of the recipe. I know that I need my SPAM in there. Someone has suggested putting a lot of butter, so I actually tried that this time around. Strange combination, but it seems edible to me, I haven't actually eaten it yet, since I just prepared and cooked it for tommorow and the day after...then perhaps another.

Cooking can be fun, but when you cook just for yourself, you get sick of eating the same damn thing everyday. Hopefully I can expand on my very limited cooking repitoir.

Who is visiting my blog these days? Give me a shout out on the comments sometime!!

Updating is difficult, I don't even know what to write about. There are no transitions between my stories, as you can see.
Everything is so choppy, it is like playing a FPS with a dial up connection.

Progress, progress,
need goals, need something.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    where's the deep writing you promised? powerful writing requires practice. practice. practice. :)

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, hope things are going well. Shoot me an email so I can get your email address. I lost everything off my computer last week. T_T Anyway, post more so we know how you're doing. ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home