Impossible Poet - SKY :: Chapter 30 SKY@Korea

the absurd, the impossible, the irrational, illogical, emotional world of SKY

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Time flies like a vulture in the sky

- a line from a Soul Asylum song, Need Somebody to Shove


Playing the slot machine is mindless and mundane. I spent two 500원(50 cents) coins and won 5만원 (50 dollars) though. On a quest to regain some $ back from the casino by eating there for free, I dabble with little gambling here and there... All you have to do is leave a tip, well you don't have to if you want to be an ass. I should be more of an ass. This leading me to say, "nice guys lose!"

One of my favorite director's, 김기덕 (Kim Ki Duk) has a new movie coming out, called or breath. This will be his 14th film. It should be in theaters at the end of this month in Korea. His movies focus on much of the darker aspects of humanity and life.

I also eagerly wait for John Woo's, "The Battle of the Redcliff." This film was supposed to include Tony Leung and Ken Wantabe at first, but due to some issues they aren't going to be in the film anymore. Wantabe sure would have made a great Cao Cao, but Chinese people were offended at the fact that a Japanese actor would be playing a famous Chinese historical figure. Chow Yun Fat, Takeshi Kanesiro, and more... will be in the movie.

I need to do the dishes and clean my room...

I must escape this purgatory~ changes must come from within, all I see within myself lately is a bundle of overused cliches.

In the language of Ragnarok - which I haven't played since forever, /sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home